Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Thriftin'!




Today was my first day of vacation (yah!) so I headed out bright and early to hit some estate sales. The sales were not that fruitful so after only stopping at two I headed off to find some thrift stores. I actually drove across the state line to Post Falls and decided to see what their local shops had to offer.


Well.....they were fabulous!


I picked up some pretty good deals at the first three stores..but then I headed to the Hospice Thrift Shop. The moment I walked in the door I was knew I was in for a treat! They had a HUGE section entirely devoted to crafts...There were walls and walls of fabric, yarn, sewing items, and so much more.


These pictures only show a very small amount of what they had. Everything was so neat, organized, and priced very well. They sure know how to do things right at this store..and all the money earned is going to such a great cause.
I know I will be heading back for sure!

No comments: