Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Scrap Attack!

The Summer Collection

Sunshine Garden Collection

The Earthy Collection


Lately I've been addicted to making vintage buttons...ok..so last week it was gingham...but honestly..I've been hooked on buttons since I was a little girl.

By making your own buttons you can use some of your most favorite vintage fabrics...and then you can enjoy them anytime( I have several that are pinned onto my pin cushion).

Since it's all about the fabrics..I created some wonderful vintage scrap packs that are a collection of some of my favorite vintage fabrics. These little mini packs are filled to the brim with little bits and pieces of adorable prints and patterns...which are perfect for button making.
I listed them in my shop and they have been flying off the shelves!

Here are a few of them if you'd like to check them out...







No comments: